Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers Day


Yesterday was Father’s Day and a great excuse for us all to get together.  The original plan was to have a bbq at the Dover Shores private beach, but someone beat us to it.  So the party got moved to Dimitri and Courts house instead.  Rob had gone to Phoenix the day before and was due to return at 3pm.  Dom and I picked him up at John Wayne and headed over there. 
 It was such a nice day to hang outside, eat some food, enjoy the sunshine.  The kids had a ball playing with water balloons and trying to get everyone wet.  Dominic is totally obsessed with the swings and was happy to have someone push him for hours.  Eventually, Dimitri showed him how to pump his legs back and forth and then there was no stopping him.

I decided to start a friendly game of soccer and it turned out to be so much fun.  It was such a mellow, easy going day and everyone had fun.  I feel very lucky to have the Daddy that I do.  He is so loving, caring and smart and I couldn’t love him any more than I do.  And Dom is very lucky to have Rob as his Dad too.  He’s always so good about teaching him things, playing with him outside, showing him how much he loves him.  Yep, we are all very lucky!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment