Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sister Love


I love my sister so  much. It's funny, when you're kids there are times you want to kill each other..but as you both grown into adults, all that disappears.  I'm  lucky to say that we have been closer than close for most of our lives.  She is honestly the most loving person I know.  She makes time for everyone in her life and makes you feel like you are really important to her.  She always has a smile on her face and has a laugh that can just make my whole day.  There is no one that can make me laugh as hard as she does.  Usually about nothing.  But to us, it's the funniest thing in the world.

It gets harder and harder to spend time together these days.  I have my little family and she has hers.  But we make an effort to make the time.  And when we get to hang out, it's always a great day.  It's amazing to see her turn into this beautiful woman...I'm beyond proud of her.  And can we talk about the fact that my baby sister is some one's WIFE?!  That still trips me out.  I used to change her diapers and now she is some one's wife!  Well, not someone, more specifically, Luciano.  Don't even get me started on him.  He is basically all the amazing stuff that Lexi is, just in guy form.  I love him completely and am so thankful he is part of our big, crazy family.  There are no two people on this earth that are more perfectly matched than them. 

Lexie, to me, is just perfection in every way.  She may be my baby sister, but she is one of my hero's that I look up to in every way.  I can't wait for the day (hopefully soon) that she'll be a Mom.  That's when it will even more over the top amazing.  I will cry my eyes out in happiness and that baby will be so spoiled by me.  Lexi will be an fantastic Mommy.  And I will fall apart every time I see her holding her baby because I used to do that with her.  And now here we are.  All grown up and making our mark on this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment