
Today called for leopard, so who was I too deny it. I threw on a denim mini skirt and some pink lipstick and called it a day. I stopped by Ross after work and scored in the clearance isle. Each piece was between $8.99 and $12.99....yep, you read that correctly. What did I get, your wondering? Ok, you're probably not wondering that, but I'm going to tell you anyway.
First off, a green t-shirt that is plain but really cute. It's much more fitted than my usual ones and that's a big step for me. Also a striped fitted knit top with ruched sleeves that come to the elbow, adorable. A black tunic that can be worn as a short dress or with leggings. Add a hot belt and I'm good to go. The best part? Zipper detail in the shoulders. And lastly something I have been searching for: a pair of jeggings. What the hell is that? They are basically denim colored leggins and they fit like a glove. Actually, they fit a tiny bit too snug, but that's ok, it gives me something to shoot for. I'm stoked because everything I bought is a size smaller than I wear now and they all fit! Woo hoo! I'll post photos as I wear them. And I promise not to "save" them for a special occasion.
No comments:
Post a Comment