Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Settling In


I'm thankful that packing is behind me and now it's just a matter of unpacking. I love our new home and can't wait to be done with all the boxes and mess. It's the first time I have moved out of Costa Mesa, which is a big step for me. Ok, ok, I know I'm still practically in Costa Mesa, but according to the U.S. Post Office, I now reside in Santa Ana. And I'm happy about it.

It's aweome to have a driveway where we can park three cars in the driveway. And I love that we don't have to cram everything into two small rooms. We have a backyard where Cub can learn to ride his bike and splash in a kiddie pool. Our neighborhood is so nice and quiet. I can take Dominic for walks and not worry about traffic or tons of people. It feels like a grown up home and I guess we are grown ups now, so it's pretty fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment