The extent of my tiredness right now is shocking. I feel like I could fall asleep at my desk as I type this. I know there are some people that can sleep anywhere without much fuss. Sitting on a train-no prob. Check out line at the grocery store-no prob. But not me. I need to be comfortable, preferably lying down with a good pillow and blanket. But right now I truly believe I could just close my eyes and nod off to la la land. I feel my eye lids getting heavier and heavier. I have to stop thinking about going into the other office and lying down on the couch because it sounds so good. And just the mere thought of it is making me even more tired. How that's possible, I don't know. I feel like all the energy has been sucked out of me..like a balloon without its helium. I can't exactly drink a red bull to perk up, so I will just have to find a way to stay awake the natural way.
Must stay awake....
.......don't close eyes.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment